- Project management in the area of Java software development
- Design and develop software architecture of our enterprise SaaS platform
- Train and guide our developers in their technical decisions with you knowledge in software architecture and help them developing better solutions
- Data modeling and architecture, UML, creating and implementing concepts, finding and implementing ideas, support the Scrum process
- Cooperate with DevOps team on server management topics to speed up the performance of our hosting solutions
Mittwoch, 16. August 2017
Chief Software Architect Java (m/w) in Vienna
IT Software Company in Vienna
Our client is an international provider of market-leading and high-quality software solutions for e-commerce for international customers. The company has about 50 employees in Vienna and Eastern Europe. A Chief Software Architect in the area of Java is being sought at the Vienna location for immediate entry.
• At least 7+ years of experience in software development and/or architecture
• Passion for software engineering, excellent understanding of computing fundamentals and familiarity with the latest trends in software development
• Very good analytical skills
• Very good knowledge in data modeling, UML, Scrum / Agile software development, architecture
• Full working proficiency in English and strong communication skills
Our customer is an international company based in Wien. If you are looking for a new challenge in this area, we would be very pleased to receive your online application. The remuneration is depending on the experience in the amount of € 60.000, - to € 90.000, - gross annual salary. Furthermore, our client offers an excellent working climate, international teams, very good training opportunities, various benefits and a lot of fun with the latest technologies and technical challenges.